Astronika sp. z o.o. was established in 2013 with the goal of taking crucial part in the development of the commercial space sector in Poland. Astronika is committed to supplying innovative solutions to the widely understood aerospace industry. Services are provided to large as well as small companies, international agencies, and the government, and they aim to meet the demand of Polish, European and global markets. Currently, the company contributes to missions such as i.a. ESA’s JUICE (Jupiter) and ATHENA (X-ray satellite), or Roskosmos/ESA’s Luna-Resurs (Moon).
The main space products developed by the company include: lock & release mechanisms, orbital deployers, deployable antenna systems, mechanisms based on tubular booms, penetrators, electromagnetic actuators, sampling mechanisms, space bearings, while the main services offered are R&D activities in the field of space mechanisms, tribology, thermal coatings, solid lubricants and hard coatings.
We are looking for a person to carry out project-related technical tasks under supervision of more experienced engineers. The employee’s main assignments will include supporting the designing process, simple calculations, preparing documents, integration of mechanisms and carrying out tests.
- Carrying out tasks specified by the technical lead,
- Designing mechanisms and components,
- Performing necessary analyses and simulations (Excel / Mathcad / Matlab / Simulink),
- Creating technical documentation in line with contract requirements,
- Preparing technical drawings for manufacturing,
- Integrating and testing the designed mechanisms.
- Basic knowledge in the fields of mechanics, kinematics, dynamics, material strength and mechanical vibrations,
- Knowledge of basic machining and manufacturing processes,
- Knowledge of CAD,
- Ability to prepare technical drawings,
- Level of English allowing for direct contact with foreign customer and preparation of documents,
- University degree in or current student of engineering.
- Stable employment in a leading Polish provider of space mechanisms and robotics for global market,
- Participation in numerous interesting and challenging projects,
- Work in professional European project consortiums,
- Chance for professional development and gaining knowledge of industry standards,
- Participation in international technical reviews, conferences, symposia,
- Competitive salary and private medical insurance.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and other relevant documents to: email@example.com with the title “Junior mechanical engineer”.
The company reserves the right to close the recruitment process before 28th Feb. 2021.
All CVs should contain the following statement:
I hereby authorize Astronika Sp. Z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 (Dz. U. 2002 no 101 position 926).
Astronika sp. z o.o.
Bartycka 18, pokój 33
tel. + 48 22 329 62 34